At Lawrenceville Pediatric Dentistry, your children’s smiles are important to us! We keep kids happy and healthy by focusing on providing exceptional service to promote bigger, brighter smiles. Our goal is to provide a pleasant and positive experience for both you and your children while focusing on your specific needs.
We understand how intimidating visiting a dentist for the first time can be for children. For this reason, we strive to have a welcoming and comfortable office for you and your children.
We will do everything we can to ensure your children have a good visit. We are here to answer any questions or alleviate any concerns before your children even sees the dentist!
New Patient Forms
Fill out forms before your appointment to save time.
What To Expect At Your Child’s First Visit
Our goal is to make every visit to our office a positive experience so your child will always be excited to come back. Your first visit will proceed as follows:
- Dr. Sharma will start by getting to know your child to make him or her feel at ease.
- We’ll take any necessary X-rays
- Dr. Sharma will conduct a complete pediatric dental exam
- Our team will provide a preventive dental cleaning.
- We’ll take the time to teach your child a “healthy teeth” routine you can follow at home.
- If necessary, we will talk to you, their parent(s), about any issues we find and make recommendations for your child’s daily oral care routine and/or required treatment.
Financial and Insurance Information
Dental treatment for your children should be a priority and fit into your budget accordingly. At Lawrenceville Pediatric Dentistry, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Payment Plans via Care Credit
Lawrenceville Pediatric Dentistry accepts all insurances including Medicaid.
We are pleased to offer CareCredit, the leading patient payment program in the nation. Upon approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans, including family plans, with low minimum monthly payments to cover fees from $300 to $25,000.
Apply for CareCredit by filling out the CareCredit Application.
CareCredit benefits include: